Thursday, July 15, 2010

Some days I wake up certain that I can accomplish anything. I bound out of bed (well, that might be a slight exaggeration), I grab coffee, make lists, organize, activate, enact my life. It's a great feeling!

Today, I woke up feeling anxious. I live my life mainly based on intuition and I really despise the anxious days. I know something is coming and I haven't found out what it is yet. I can rationalize that I am tired and the folk fest hangover has hit but part of me knows something weird is coming. sigh. Well, not much I can do but carry on and find out what it's going to be.

On the positive side, after running and doing free weights yesterday, I also cycled 12k. Slowest cycle ever on the way home. Some guy on his girlfriend's clearly-too-small-by-at-least-3-sizes granny bike passed me!

Today, kids to dentist, party planning, camp packing, cycling, bistro-ing, maybe running? Running definitely alleviates the anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment